Dental Implants at Your Family Dentist
As implant dentists, one of the most common surgical dental procedures we see is dental implants, a flexible treatment option that is meant to meet you where you are and serve the individual needs of your mouth. Dental implants can correct smiles damaged by injury or infection, fill in the spaces where teeth are missing or even replace whole rows of teeth that are permanently damaged.
The Benefits of Implants
It is no surprise that dental implants are a fairly standard procedure in cosmetic dentistry, considering that they function so easily and reliably and tend to be fairly free of complications. Dental implants come with a number of benefits to your overall oral health:
- Implants help you to recover or improve your natural chewing abilities.
- Implants fit your needs and can serve to replace a single missing tooth or a whole section of teeth without affecting the teeth that surround the implanted area.
- Because implants screw right into the area where the tooth’s natural bone goes, they feel and act very much like natural teeth and can make the oral area around them strong and vital.
- Implants are molded especially for you, matching the exact shape, size and color of your existing teeth.
- Implants can be very long lasting and do not require much maintenance.
- Implants can be treated just like normal teeth and can be brushed, flossed and used to chew hard foods.
- Implants restore a natural and attractive smile by replacing damaged or lost teeth.
We Are Here to Meet Your Dental Needs
As family dentists just outside the Washington D.C. area, we have been in business for more than 40 years and are happy to consult with you about the possibility of implant work to replace your missing or damaged teeth. Give our dentist office a call today at 703-524-0288, or use our convenient online request form, and you will take the first step towards improved oral health for yourself and your entire family.